Monday, December 1, 2008

fight in street revisited.

Remember when I said I I wasn't going to buy Super Street Fighter 2 HD?

I lied. Like a big fat liar.

I was visiting family in Wisconsin when it came out on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, but in the first 10 minutes of returning home I turned on my PS3 and snatched that shit up.

I couldn't help it. Maybe back then I thought I was strong, but in the end, I loves me some Street Fighter...

And it's great. It's exactly what I thought it would be. And that's perfect.

I also went ahead and picked up Settlers of Catan on XBLA, just because it was on sale and a friend of mine plays it all the time. As far as I can tell, it's the only thing he uses the Xbox 360 for... so I figured it was good enough to give a try on the cheap.

I tried the demo a long time ago, but it seemed complicated so I just quit. It's hard to give something your not invested in that much patience. But it's based on a German board game and I really like Carcassonne and Ticket to Ride, so why not Catan?

No comments: