Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A whole 2 inches.

Last night I left work about 15 minutes early to try to beat the traffic a little bit. Sure, it's not much, but it was lightly snowing and I knew that equals a lot of stupid people on the road.

I got to the on-ramp, and it was backed up bumper to bumper. Which lasted the entire way home. I pulled up to my house at around 6:30. So... 1 hour and 45 minutes later. Man, I was pissed. It wasn't even that bad. We got a couple inches. Maybe three.

So that sucked. But I did level up in World of Warcraft. 32. Whoo, 80 or bust! Just kidding, I fully acknowledge I will probably never break 50.

So I did the grind at work, I did the grind on the way home and then I did the grind in Azeroth. It was a grind-heavy day.

Today might be the same. I have promised to help my former boss build her portfolio, so I have to go all the way home to grab my computer then go all the way to her place. Which is fine, but I kind of want to sleep a little more.

No comments: