I've been working on a piece for the Super Awesome Art Challenge, a fun group blog Adam started (and named). I also helped him tweak a bit of the html to make the blog a little nicer.
Basically, every month there's a topic, and we all do a piece based on said topic.
I should be posting the finished piece soon, but I did post a sneak peek already.
Oh wait, I took a break from writing this blog and "finished" it. I'm not totally happy with it, but whatever. With time I'll forget about all of my nit-picks.
My car broke down today. Almost. Close enough I turned around on the highway and brought it into the shop. I had to have Lindsay drive me to, and pick me up from, work. That's crappy.
But after work we went to Best Buy and bought a new Nintendo DS. That brings the total to 3. But I broke one, and have been using Lindsay's. We also picked up My Spanish Coach, so Lindsay can practice her Spanish, and Dragon Quest IV, because she wanted a role playing game, and I already have Chrono Trigger.
I came home and Ryan was setting up his Xbox 360. Finally. He resisted for too long. He's finally in the shadowy cult of the 360. We played 2 campaign missions in Left 4 Dead before I decided to get some work done.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment