When I finished up the final sketch and set it off for approval, it was already 10 or 10:30.
I played a game of Catan, which was fun. It's growing on me quickly.
I must have been in a strategy mood (plus, no one was on Live to play Left 4 Dead with me...), because I followed up the strategic board game with an epic battle in Valkyria Chronicles.
It's been a while since I've had the chance to sit down with that game (the battles take a long time and I hate to save and quit half way though because I'll lose track of my strategy) and I was kind of loosing interest. The story, which I pretty much barely tolerate, was sticking out in my mind more than the gameplay.
But sure enough, 5 minutes into the battle, and it all game flooding back. That game is awesome.
Today I went to work and I finalized some designs for next years Christmas line. We've been concepting for a week or two now, so it's fun to finally get around to getting some final art down.
I came home and Lindsay and I ran back out to Target. I got a old man hat and another pair of the fingerless gloves I've been loving since I got my first pair a month or so ago.
My gift cards are available, so I picked one up for me, and a few for my family.

slick, check out that swinging arm.
Check out my blog for a peek at the original artwork, as well.
Now we're home and I'll probably work on the City Pages project for a while. But I know some friends were wondering about some Left 4 Dead tonight... Hmmm.


No comments:
Post a Comment