Monday, December 15, 2008

Rock this, rock that.

Last night Lindsay and I made a lot more progress with our cleaning. It was awesome. We put on the jams and went nuts scrubbing, trashing and organizing.

As we were winding down, the living room area was looking mighty fine. All this open space! I noticed that I could finally move my Rock Band drum set out of the corner. And that made me realize I haven't played Rock Band in months. I've barely even began to unlock all the songs from the Rock Band 2 set list.

So I set up the drums and mic so we could rock out. But then I decided to dip into the Music Store to see what DLC I've been neglecting over the past few months. I bought a 2500 point chuck of space-bucks and spent it all (and then some) on new music, mainly No Doubt, Nirvana and the Offspring.

And it was totally, 100% awesome. Rock Band (1 or 2) is still the best game ever. I jumped back in with the drums on Hard, fully expecting to be lost, but I actually found my groove in the first 30 seconds and beat everything we tried with flying colors, and I sang a bunch of songs with unusual passion and ferocity.

It was a party. A tiny, two-person party...

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Some day, if I ever have an xbox again and some money I will buy rock band(s)and play until my hands are tired then I will take a break and then maybe play some more. But maybe not...