Saturday, December 6, 2008

I should have but I didn't...

Yesterday I should have spent all day working on my City Pages Illustration. I should have...

Instead I woke up kind of late and went to the gym. I worked a tiny bit just prepping some stuff for the illustration, and then I met Lindsay, Chris C and Emily at the Tea Garden. I bought some pens and paper at Wet Paint, but still didn't start drawing. We all went to Green Mill to get some food.

The service was slow and we were there for a long time. When we finally left it was getting dark and starting to snow. By the time we got home the roads were starting to get really slick.

So now I was home, so it was time to bust a move on the illustration, right? Well, maybe a little Fallout 3 first. And anyone who knows Fallout 3 knows there's no such thing as a "little" Fallout 3.

But the Capital Wasteland is an intense, emotionally draining place. So when I finally turned off the game it was time for a little nap.

At around 11:00 PM or so, I was finally ready to get to work. And I did, until about 4 AM. And I got a lot done. Considering.

Today was a little better, I think. Kind of.

We got up late, since we were up late. We had an appointment to meet a wedding photographer downtown. So we jumped out of bed and drove the 5 minutes it takes to get downtown, and we were just on time.

The meeting went well, and we put down a deposit.

Then we went to Target and Lindsay bought a swimsuit or two. We're heading to Hawaii in a few weeks, so I guess that's a good thing to have. We hit up a couple other stores downtown before heading to the No Coast Craft-o-rama, where me met Chris C.

There was some cool stuff, but it was pretty much the same old same old.

Finally we went to the Tea Garden to work on some stuff. And I got a lot done there, too. The hours flew by, and before I knew it we had been there for 4 or 5 hours.

We went to Sakura for some Sushi. The temperature must have dropped a whole lot, because it was mother-effin' freezing. We ran to the restaurant, and the whole time we were there I never really got warm.

We came home and I got straight to work on the illustration. The deadline is Monday morning, and I think I'm on track to be done plenty early.

But tomorrow I have to get busy right away...

No comments: