Friday, December 19, 2008

That is the definition of a bad Kitty.

Yesterday I was minding my own business, playing Dorito's Presents : Dash of Destruction when Chris C calls me up. He, Sara and this dude Ryan were playing Left 4 Dead, and were willing to kick out their 4th if I wanted in. I accepted. It was the first time I have played the versus multiplayer, and it was fun. Being a zombie isn't as hard as it's been made out to be, and I did my fair share of maiming.

We did not win overall though. So sad.

Today I felt totally sick. I got a sore throat and all-around gross feeling sometime yesterday, and this morning it was worse. I went to work, hoping to go to a meeting I needed to go to, and then take off. But the meeting was postponed until nearly 4, so I was there all day. Which is fine.

I got a text at work from my friend Josh. He was about to buy an Xbox, and needed a little help making sure he was getting what he needed. We went back and forth, and finally the deed was done. He picked up Left 4 Dead, naturally, being a huge zombie fan.

After work I came home and crashed in bed for a few minutes. I got up and cleaned for a bit before Lindsay and I wet to Yum!, a restaurant that I've been to once but wasn't hungry so I didn't try anything, although it looked good. But today it was closed. Oops.

So instead we went to Tum Rup Thai. Which was awesome, anyway.

When we got home I jumped on Xbox LIVE and played L4D with Josh. We were chatting and playing for about an hour when all of a sudden, it seemed like he stopped listening. I looked down and realized Olivia had chewed my mic cable right in half. That little poopstick.

It was 10:30, and I was like "total bummer." I called Josh and told him and we decided to keep playing. But no voice chat? What's the point?

Then realized that Target might be open until 11:00 thanks to the holidays. I was right, so Lindsay and I ran out to get a new headset. They only had wireless, so I didn't get to use it much, since it had to charge. Curses!

But by then Chris C was on and we all played together. All in all, we beat the first 2 scenarios. It was good times. Now I have a headache. Still, I guess.

The new wireless mic seems to work pretty nicely. I didn't use it much, though, for fear of screwing up the battery life over the long haul...

No comments: