I barely remember what happened last weekend. We cleaned and we got ready for the holidays and I dealt with the weather. Probably played for Left 4 Dead with Josh.
I took the bus home for the holidays. It's a fairly short trip, about 5 hours, but I was doing it alone and I'm sick of the drive from Minneapolis to Madison. I've done it so many times...
This year is weird. Over all, I"d say it's been a bad year. For a lot of reasons, and for a lot of people. I really hope that 2009 is better than 2008 was.
Anyway. The bus. Besides waiting in the sub-zero temperatures for nearly an hour to get on, it went smoothly. I was hoping to read or draw or something, but it was too crowded. So I put on my iPod and started out the window.
The time spent in Madison has been good. It's happy, then sad, then slow and boring, then happy again. We had our family Christmas on the 23rd, thanks to scheduling problems, and today we had a Christmas eve at my cousins house.
Tomorrow we're going to just have a slow day an see a movie or something. I leave at 1am on a bus back to Minneapolis.
It's my birthday soon. The day after I get back. I kind of want my party to just be a long nap.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment