Monday, December 8, 2008

you should play auditorium.

First of all, this is phenomenal. Audtorium.

Edit: Ok. Well. Lindsay didn't like it. But she also is stressed out and doesn't have the patience for meditative musical puzzles...

It's been posted up and down the internet in the past week, but I finally gave it a chance today. It's very, very cool.

I finished my City Page illustration in a timely fashion last night. It's pretty good, I think. They liked it, but I always need some hindsight in order to actually know if I like anything I do. So ask me again in a few days...

I'll post in on Wednesday, once it hits the newsstands. I'm sure they don't care, but I don't want to jump the gun or anything.

After that I went to Micheal's with Lindsay. I hate that place. I'm not a middle aged woman in sweatpants, so it's just not for me. Obviously, that must be a pretty appropriate description of Lindsay...

Then I played a bunch of Fallout 3. That's about it.

Today I couldn't get up. I just couldn't. I didn't feel terrible, but I felt bad enough and tired enough I just had to call in to work.

So I slept in and went to the gym and came to the Tea Garden and that's about it. It's really crappy out, it's snowing just enough to make the roads slick and gross. People go too slow. Or too fast. Anything but the right speed.

No comments: