I'm back in Minneapolis. It feels damn good.
On Thursday, Christmas day, I guess, we saw Bolt.
It was awesome, actually. Much like Kung Fu Panda, the trailer didn't do much for me, but the movie pretty much blew me away. It's good fun, and I actually laughed out loud a few times. For me, that's pretty rare.
That night my brother took me to the bus stop. My bus was scheduled to leave at 1 AM. So we arrived at 12:30 and waited. And waited. The thing that sucks about a bus is that there is no people or screens or anything to tell you if your bus is late, or has been canceled outright. And the weather was crappy, so after about an hour we started to get worried.
But it came. Eventually. I feel bad that my bro had to wait, since he had to work the next day, but at least I did end up getting on a bus. And it was a double decker bus, which was cool. The trip back was a little painful but quick.
I got back into Minneapolis at about 7:15 AM or so. Lindsay picked me up, and we did the Christmas morning thing when we got home. She got me a bunch of sweet loot, so it was nice. This Christmas back home there was a lot of crap and drama going down, so gifts were kind of forgotten about. I didn't mind, but it was fun to come home the next day and have a tree full of gifts to open.
I finally went to bed at around 8:30 and got up a few hours later at about 1.
We went out to Yum!, a restaurant that's quickly becoming one of our favorites. We spent most of the day shopping for pets. Food, litter, IV liquids...
When we finally got home I logged onto Xbox LIVE and Josh was waiting to play some Left 4 Dead. I had received the replacement pieces for my Astro Gaming A40 Headphones that I had been waiting for, so I tested out the surround sound, voice enabled headphones and they are pretty darn nice indeed.
After we finished a couple missions, Lindsay and I watched Ratatouille. I didn't end up getting to bed until around 2 am, and by then I was so, so tired. But it felt real good to be sharing a bed with Lindsay, Twink, Atari and Olivia again.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment