I'm back from my Thanksgiving excursion to Wisconsin. I'll probably post the trip day by day or something to make it less of a huge chunk of boring.
Now it will just be several smaller, bite-sized chunks of boring.
So we left Tuesday after work and got into Madison late. My parents waited up and we hung out for a while but eventually they went to bed. Not too exciting.
Lindsay had some work to do so she worked until about 3 AM, while I fired up Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode 2. I bought it a while ago, but I had been saving it specifically for this trip since I knew there would be some down time.
I played it on and off all weekend. It's good. It's pretty much exactly like Episode 1, which I liked a lot.
That's pretty much it.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment