Oh hello. I didn't see you there. Come on in, and join me in 2009.
It's 12:20, and I woke up about 45 minutes ago. I can hear Lindsay starting to move around downstairs just now.
Yesterday I went to work, but hardly anyone was there. I stayed until around 4 or so, and when I left, there were only 2 other cars in the lot.
We had a party at our place last night. Just a small affair. Adam, Chris C, Sara, Lindsay and myself. We ate pizza and fancy appetizers. We played RockBand right through the midnight hour, and didn't realize it until about 12:30.
I was pretty effin' tired by the end of last night, even though I think we went to bed at around 2, which is pretty normal, even for a work night.
The New Year is off to a fine start, I guess. A gallery has invited me to participate in a show in February. And we leave on a trip to Hawaii in 7 days. Lindsay and I should be getting married in October, unless we change the date...
So that's all good. Good New Year.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment