Monday, May 31, 2010

BBQ Time.

We had our BBQ on Sunday. We spent the morning running around getting ready, and my brother came up right before it started. It had a pretty good turn out, probably about 25-30 people came by at one time or another.

I believe I cooked 25-30 hot dogs, 12 hamburgers, 4 turkey burgers and 10-12 veggie burgers. 8 of those hot dogs kind of don't count though, because Jesse and Chris C had a hot dog eating contest.

BBQ_01

BBQ_02

BBQ_03

BBQ_04

BBQ_05

BBQ_06

BBQ_07

BBQ_08

It rained a couple times throughout the day, so we moved in and out a couple times. We busted a Pinata.

BBQ_09

BBQ_10

BBQ_11

BBQ_12

BBQ_13

We ate tons of desserts and finished the night off with tons of Rock Band.

BBQ_14

BBQ_15

BBQ_16

BBQ_17

BBQ_18

BBQ_19

BBQ_20

BBQ_21

BBQ_22

BBQ_23

BBQ_24

BBQ_25

BBQ_26

Right away, Jesse broke our kick pedal but some quick thinking fixed that right up. Whew.

BBQ_27

I was exhausted by the end of the night.

In the morning, Jesse, Chris C, my brother and I went to the golf course to hit some balls on the driving range. I was pretty rusty, but was able to hit pretty consistently by the end...

I'm at the coffee house with Francesca, Lindsay and Adam now, but I kind of want to go home and sleep.

No comments: