So last I wrote, I wanted to go home and sleep. Instead, I went home and went running and lifted weights. Just as good, I guess.
It was Jesse's last night in town and we just sat around and ate and talked and played games. It was fun. But having constant house guests and having to clean/entertain/eat all the time makes me feel pretty lousy, so I felt pretty crappy by the time I went to bed.
Hopefully I will have some recoup time. But we officially move into our new (rented) studio. We finally gave up on the short sale of the condo. We were fed of with the banks indecisive B.S. and just said 'eff it'. We contacted a place about some studio space and a week later, we're moving in. That's what I like to see...
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment