After work I ran out to Dick Blick to pick up some canvases (or gessoed Masonite, to be more specific) and a new, cover-able pallet for oil painting class. I met up with Cy at Crate and Barrel, and we spent the next couple hours running around buying stuff for accessorizing our kitchen. We found a fair amount of stuff, but we're counting on a weekend trip to Lindsay's favorite antique store to round out the look.
I got home at 9 and immediately started to paint the ceiling, and once i finished that I started touch-ups on the rest of the kitchen. That pretty much wraps up the large-area painting, now we just to to keep touching up, detailing, and then paint the mural. Oh, and stain a bunch of wood.
I played a couple levels of Zeno Clash. It's just as bizarre as I expected, but it actually plays smoother than I thought it might. First person melee combat is always a strange beast, so I wasn't expecting that much from the combat system. I am impressed it's as good as it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment