Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cute +10.

Today I had a meeting that went well. It went much better than other people's meetings, so I was glad.

After work I went for Sushi with Lindsay at Fuji-Ya. Also very good.

I stopped by Walgreens on the way home to stock up on Twink's allergy medicine and piked up the first issue of the newly relaunched Electronic Gaming Monthly. I am quite impressed. It is good stuff. Especially for an American magazine.

I might subscribe, although I'm afraid it will go under (again) before I get my money's worth. The paper stock to too nice, the articles too mature, in-depth and niche to stick around. Or is this the market they should have shot for the whole time? Adults read magazines, kids are too busy with that internet BS.

When I got home I cleaned and organized the kitchen for a bit. Then a played a butt-load of Red Dead Redemption. I finally started the story. Very, very nice. I already like it a whole lot.

I thought this Japanese Monster Hunter Tri video was the cutest thing around.



Until I saw this.

Meet the sloths from Amphibian Avenger on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I saw that sloth video. I want one.