Today I got up and went out to breakfast with Brian Kelly before dropping him off at the airport. So long, Sweet Prince.
After that, Lindsay and I got in a line and stood there for an hour and a half. Were we at an amusement park waiting to get on a rollercoaster? No. Were we buying tickets to an upcoming Heavy Metal Show? Nope.
We were voting. For the new King of America, among other things. I got my "I Voted" sticker and blew that Popsicle Stand.
Lindsay went to a meeting from there, and I pumped some iron. I listened to my freshly downloaded iTunes single of the week, Mr. Hurricane by Beast. It's free, if you grab it right now.
After grabbing some food, I played Fallout 3 for a couple hours while Lindsay napped. It's so awesome, and it keeps getting better. I also downloaded the Call of Duty: World At War multiplayer Beta. I didn't know it was being released publicly, but here it is. I played it for a couple rounds, and it seemed like Call of Duty 4 with lamer weapons and less realistic feeling levels.
Do you know where I did not go today? I did not go to work. Because pretty much everyone was laid off yesterday.
I wasn't laid off, because technically I'm freelance. I'm just plain-old out of a job.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Whoa, sorry to hear about the work thing, that sucks.
On a totally differnet note, have you tried the Mirrors Edge demo? It is, as I anticipated, nothing but my most hated part of most action adventures, i.e. the run and jump sequence. But, damn if it isn't pretty.
Post a Comment