Last night I left work tired and went to Uptown to meet some friends. I got there early, so I pulled out my sketchbook and drew for a while. Once everyone showed up, we went to a funeral. It wasn't a super somber and mournful place, it seemed like everyone was comfortable.
I went home alone, Lindsay had to teach. I was hoping to do a minute of freelance, and then jump into Fallout 3 or Socom or something for a bit. But before I knew it, it was 11:15 or so. It sucks working all day, and then coming home and working until midnight.
Not because of the work, really, but just the sobering realization that you have to get up and do it again the next day. So I begrudgingly played Fallout 3 until I decided it would be irresponsible to stay up any later. Which was late.
Things are getting back to normal at work. We'll, as normal as things can get after a massive layoff. It's getting down the the skeleton crew, but it means I'm getting to do some pretty fun concepting and drawing. Fun and tiring, I guess.
Maybe I'm just tired overall.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment