Sunday, November 30, 2008

Give thanks to cute kitties, Episode 3.

On Thursday Lindsay came back for Thanksgiving at my Aunt and Uncle's farm. It was a good time. We ate and hung out all day. There was lots of people to talk to and lots of food to eat. I also had to do some troubleshooting for my cousin's new iPod touch and email.

Later in the day, we made a trip to the barn to see the horses, and came back with a brand new cat. Huzzah! Or, maybe, Oops!

Even though I don't think we need anymore pets, you can't argue with a tiny, doe-eyed kitten and a tiny, doe-eyed girlfriend.

We drove to Lindsay's parents house in Mequon straight from my Aunt and Uncle's house, new kitten in hand. We stopped at Walgreens to get some litter and food. We arrived just in time for Thanksgiving #2. Yum.

It was just Lindsay's brother and parents, so it was much smaller and quiter than the previous Thanksgiving celebration, and that's a good thing. Because by that point, I was totally, crushingly exhausted.

No comments: