It's pretty slick, in a couple ways. I'm a sucker for making avatars (in general, not just Microsoft branded "Avatars") so that was fun.

me

lindsay
Even thought the options are very limited, all of my friends have been able to make pretty good representations of themselves.
I poked around into every menu and option in the dashboard. I tried out the new Arcade game, A Kingdom for Keflings, which I didn't really "get," but it was kind of relaxing and kind of cool to have my avatar walking around as the giant ruler.
Then I linked up my Netflix account. It was already close to 1 am, so I wasn't about to watch a whole movie, but I just wanted to see how it worked. And it worked really, really well.
I started up Ratatouille, and within a minute I was watching full-screen, high quality video. It seemed on par with DVD quality from what I could tell. I stopped it and started up The Host, which also looked great and loaded fast.
I have no idea how it works so well, but it seems to be an amazing feature. Probably the best feature, actually. If you have Netflix. Which I do.
I'm totally excited. I have a problem getting the three discs I had on my que, but not being in the mood for any of them. So I don't watch any for a month, until finally I either watch it or send it back. So this is an awesome addition for me personally.
So far, I'm impressed. The only bad part is I basically spent all night dinking around on my 360 and I didn't really play any games.


No comments:
Post a Comment