Saturday was a little better than the previous day. Andy is still pretty questionable, but he walked a little bit. So that's something.
Lindsay spent all day teaching some little kids at the MIA. I spent most of that time doing laundry, going to the gym and playing Rocket Slime on the DS.
I bought it years ago, but haven't gotten the chance to play it until now (since I let Lindsay play through it first, then I just didn't have time). It's the perfect game for sitting on the floor watching over a sick pet. Cute, fun, and not very taxing at all.
Our friend visiting from Germany came over tonight. We hadn't really gotten to see him yet, so it was good to hang out all night. Another friend eventually joined us, and good times were had by all.
He didn't leave until around 3 am or so, but then I decided to start up Fallout 3 just to get a taste. I got out of the Vault and made it 100 feet to the city of Megaton. That's not very much, so I didn't get much of an impression yet.
I probably should have just went to bed. Luckily, daylight savings totally confused me this morning into getting up a little earlier than I might have otherwise.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment