It all blurs together a bit, but on Saturday we went to a super-lame Craft show. It was cool, though, because I spent the whole time drawing, which is fun. Sometimes it's nice to not have anything else to do except draw, because even if you get frustrated and want to quit, there's nothing else to do, so eventually it gets good again...
We followed up the craft fair with an amazing trip to the bead store.
We drove back to Madison Saturday night, I read ready to go all the back to Minneapolis, though I think I had enough of family fun time.
We got in late and we played WoW for way too long once everyone else went to bed. The next morning we did a big breakfast and were out by Noon. The drive back was slow. Traffic was terrible and we took several hours longer than usual.
But it felt good to be home. We spent the night getting the new kitten settled in, and introducing her to the other animals, just a little.
Chris C had been watching out pets and house, so we met up with him. he came to see the cat and stayed for a few rounds of Street Fighter before heading home to play some Left 4 Dead with Adam and myself. I should have just gone straight to bed.
To recap, here's a picture of the new cat.


No comments:
Post a Comment