Last night we noticed blood on the floor. We followed the trail, and found lots and lots of blood. Atari broke one of his claws when he was on a walk, and it was bleeding a lot.
We had to preform mini-surgery last night, and today he's going to the vet to see if there's a more permanent fix than gauze and tape. We're leaving for Thanksgiving, and I'd hate for our friend who's watching the dogs to come in and find blood everywhere and freak out...
Ah, well. And speaking of Thanksgiving, I have a lot of driving to do in the next couple days. Sucks for me, I'm not looking forward to it at all.
Things are crazy at work right now. I keep thinking about writing about it, but there's a lot of good stuff and bad stuff and complicated stuff, so I don't even know where to start. So I won't.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment