Saturday, November 22, 2008

Party all the time, party all the time.

Thursday there was a party after work. It actually started at 3:30, so that was cool.

After that party, there was a group that continued the party at the King and I Thai. And after that party, we went to see The Horse, the Bird, the Monkey and the Dancer. It's a play performed by the Sandbox Theatere. It was good.

But after all that, it was 10:30 or 11:00. So by the time I got home there wasn't a lot of time for much.

Friday was an odd day. It was a lot of people's last day at the office. It wasn't a party, but no one could really get any work done. There were lots of goodbyes, hugs and tears. Not from me, necessarily. By the end of the day I was totally wiped and just wanted to go to bed.

But I still had to go to a restaurant called Yum! and meet up with Sara, Adam, Becky and Chris C. I was totally not hungry and in a funk, so I didn't eat. Although it looked good.

We all went to the MCAD Art Sale and perused. I don't think anyone had any intentions of buying anything, we just wanted to see what's up. Once again, it was a sea of people (we had free tickets, but it costs normal people 35 bucks to get in) and there was no shortage of good art. Or crappy art.

We went our separate ways, but Chris C, Sara, Adam and myself reconvened in Left 4 Dead a little later. It was a zombie-bustin' blast.

No comments: