Thursday, July 1, 2010

A puzzling Quest.

Another pretty productive day at work. Kind of long. Technically I have more work now from my former employer when I worked there, so I might have to re-adjust that balance. Maybe Lindsay and Francesca could help, but they're even busier.

I was excited to go home because Puzzle Quest 2 came out today. I had to get it. I loves me some Puzzle Quest.



It might look silly, but it's damn fun.

Also, Blur showed up in the mail. It was Amazon's Deal of the Day a couple days back, and I've been waiting for the right price to come along.



Neon car racing with power-ups.

I gave both games a quick spin, and both were surprisingly more difficult than I expected. But I was only 1/2 paying attention. What I really wanted to play was more Dragon Age: Origins. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time. So I literally talked to two people in the Dwarfish Kingdom and had to turn it off.

What a tease.

No comments: