Monday, July 26, 2010

Lazy weekend.

On Saturday, Lindsay and I went to the Walker Sculpture Garden. It was hot and really nice out.

lindsay

Lindsay had never been there, somehow. I've been there for pleasure, and for drawing classes. So I guess I just assumed everyone at MCAD had... It was cool, we also spent about 2 hours in the gift shop looking at their enormous, amazing selection of books. I was fine just looking, but Lindsay walked away with a few hundred bucks of new reading material. Or, looking-at material, maybe.

me

There were some baby ducks, a wedding and a homeless man all hanging out the general vicinity. Good times.

We grabbed some food at United Noodle, and picked up some groceries of the Asian variety. We ate some of those delicious foods and watched a new TV show on netflix. It's ok.

Sunday was a lazy day. I went running, and then we went and grabbed a hot dog on the way to the Studio to drop some crap off.

At the studio, neither of us worked. I played some Deathspank, and Lindsay played some King's Quest 3 until Chris and Isara showed up and hung out for a while. Eventually, Lindsay and I met up with Adam and went to Pho Hoa. When we got home I just played some more Deathspank. I'm starting to like it more and more.

When I started, I thought it was OK but a little annoying. Now I like it a lot, and still think it's a little annoying. But less so.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Oooh, what show?!

Jesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.