I spent all Saturday working. Then I played some Half Life 2 while Lindsay started making some graphics for her blog.
I quickly remembered 2 things about Half Life 2. First; Half Life 2 is awesome. Totally awesome. Even by today's standards, it's phenomenal. The second thing is that Half Life 2 gives me a giant headache. And makes me nauseous. It's strange, because I can only think of a couple other games that do (and a couple are other Valve games, L4D and L4D2, although to a lesser extent than HL2).
Anyway, after a Half Life break, I helped Lindsay build and the new Paper Bicycle blog. I was trying a bunch of different setups, and was pretty frustrated. Which is always what happens when I do web stuff. I can figure out what I want to do, but only by banging around for a while, first. Finally we had something workable, and went home a bit after midnight.
I stayed up way too late playing Dragon Age.
Today was a lazy day. I did some laundry and worked out, but mainly we hung around. I helped Lindsay with her blog and played more Dragon Age. I'm totally back into the game, and I was a bit sad to realize I was closer to the end than I thought. Of course, in Dragon Age time that could mean I won't finish it for weeks, but I have a feeling I might...
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You can go into the advance graphic setting sin HL2 and increase the FOV, that helps some people not get motion sick. It seems to lessen it for me. using mounted guns looks weird but other than that, its dandy.
Post a Comment