Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fresh Studio.

I couldn't remember the weekend for the life of me. Then it all came back to me. We spent all of Saturday painting the studio. Atom, Francesca and Adam helped put on the first coat in the early afternoon. It took a while, that studio is way bigger than I thought, thanks to the high ceilings.

painting 1

painting 2

painting 3

After the first coat, Lindsay and I went home and I slept for a bit. Then we went back over and did a second coat. Only Adam helped out this time, but it seemed to go just as quickly.

On Sunday I got some work done. I worked on I'm Organic, and then I worked on my Super Awesome Art Challenge piece.

I played some more Dragon Age, despite having finished it. I'm going through and playing all of the Origin stories. There's 6 different Origin's, each one taking between 1/2 hour and an hour. I'm not going to continue any of the characters, so some of the interest and drama is lost, but I just wanted to see how they all start. It's a fun little thing to do, because they're very different.

Only one of the stories is kind of a dud. But I expected the Dalish Elves to be lame, since I found them to be lame in the game.

No comments: