Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A tired day.

The second day at the studio was much more productive, although it started out kind of lame...

Lindsay had a meeting with people at Target at 9. So we drove downtown at 8:30, and got a parking spot right in front of the building. I was super tired and I stayed in the car and tried to sleep for about an hour, without much luck.

When she came out I felt worse then when I dropped her off. My neck hurt and I felt a little discombobulated.

We worked all day, and then had diner at Pho Hoa again. We were both so freakin' tired.

When we got home we took the dogs for a walk. We let them off the leash on the soccer field near our house and I sprinted around until Atari was too tired to chase anymore. That made me want to go for a real run, so we went home and I went back out. And it kind of made me want to puke.

I played Battlefield with Chris C and Ryan and tore up some Onslaught maps. When we finished I popped in Dragon Age: Origins again. I've been meaning to get back to that game for so long, so I was pretty excited.

Man, that game is dense. I forgot pretty much everything. It was a tough going at first, but it slowly came back to me and by the end of the night I remembered why I was loving that game so much. I can't wait to play more.

After being so exhausted on Tuesday, we had a late start today. We slept in a bit, and then spent a lot of time getting Dean ready to bring to the studio. So now Dean's the studio bird again. I feel way better today, much more rested.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Should I get Dragon Age? it's 23 bucks on steam for the next 2 hours...

Chris Hajny said...

I'm probably too late, but yes. I like it a lot, and it's universally agreed that the PC version is even better.

Jesse said...

Fret not, I bought it anyway. I had always figured I'd get it if I saw it for 20 or less. 23 was close enough I guess. Damn you Steam.