This week has been damn cold. Our house can't keep up, it's too old and drafty. So cold.
I've been keeping warm by cuddling up to play Borderlands. Ryan, Chris C and Chris S have been going through and playing some of the game together even though we are horrible mismatched level-wise. I've not leveled 3 of the 4 classes above level 15, and I've decided to stick with the Soldier. I'm convinced there's nothing anyone else can do that's more useful than the Soldier's Turret.
That's a lot of fun. I feel like I'm on the only person who enjoys playing Borderlands alone as well as in a group, but I do. I also enjoy playing World of Warcraft alone, so maybe that says something.
I also convinced Adam and Jesse to get Killing Floor during the final day of the Steam Sale. We've yet to all play together, but Jesse and I found time for a few matches and it was a blast. I still wish it was an Xbox Live Arcade game, but only because of the amount of friends I'd have to choose from, not because of the controls anymore. I'm learning my way around the WASD pretty good now.
I spent a long time on Sunday at the Tea Garden. I started by cranking on a project I was hoping to work on for a while now, and then I was interrupted by friends who needed files transferred and things explained and all that jazz. So I didn't finish.
But! I did get a chance to wrap it up last night, so check it out. I really like doing these photo/illustrator collages, and I'm hoping to do a couple more to make a series... I should peruse my vacation shots for any likely candidates.
I especially like trying to match the lighting and mood of the photo. I put a lot of detail into that worm-thing that gets lost in the shadows once I darkened it so far, but that's A-OK.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment