Monday, January 25, 2010

Sick for real.

So yesterday I was sorta sick. Today I woke up full-blow sick...

Maybe it has something to do with a terrible night of sleep. But the morning hit hard, and I felt awful. I called into work and went back to bed for a while.

I never did stop feeling like crap, but I had to do some work. So I went to Noodles to set up and draw for a while over a bowl of chicken noodles soup. Luckily it's less than a 5 minute drive away, and I was actually surprisingly productive.

I picked up Lindsay from the airport, and we hung out for a minute before she had to run to class. While she was gone, Ryan, Jesse, Sara and I gave Left 4 Dead 2 another shot and it went much better. It was still pretty freakin' hard, but we only wiped 2 or 3 times on the final scenario, as opposed to like 8 the night before.

Still, only one person made it out alive. And even then, just barely.

I worked on my 'Fat Bird' piece for the SAAC and I think I got a good drawing out of it. I've yet to post it, but it will probably be up soon. Unless I change my mind and decide it sucks too much.

Will I go to work tomorrow? I'm planning on it, but we'll see. Usually I always feel WAY worse in the morning and things clear up as the day goes on. If I had to guess, I would say 'yes. I am.'

Phooey.

No comments: