Things are about to get pretty hairy at work for a week or so. Oh well...
Lindsay came home last night. I spent most of the night doing some design work and dishes, but I took a nice break to play Modern Warfare 2 with Adam G, Ryan and Chris C.
I just jumped back in the previous day after having been on a long break, thanks mainly to Borderlands and Assassin's Creed 2. When I booted up my first game in weeks, I thought "this game is too hard to get back into! this is boring! this game sucks!" But I was antsy and not in the mood. Coming back again the next day, when it was much later at night and I was ready to get sucked in, I had a totally different experience. It was exciting, fun and I was doing very well. Sometimes I did pretty amazing. So I was singing to the tune of "what an amazing game!"
Then I played with those guys. Ryan and Chris C are just shy of level 70. I'm level 46. Adam G is level 48, but he's Prestiged... twice. So I was thrown into a serious of games where I was seriously out-classed. And that wasn't much fun. But I had friends there, so it wasn't terrible, either.
I only ended up playing 3 or 4 matches, but I was getting whooped so bad it felt a lot longer. I decided to try out PixelJunk Shooter again. My poor PS3 games get so overlooked just because I always turn on the 360 first. Just to see who's on. and to check the indie games. And just because it has all the main games I'm playing.
But Shooter and Trine need to get some more love. But sure enough, as soon as I started Lindsay called needing a ride... some other day, Shooter!
It was great to have Lindsay home, even though it was late and we went to bed shortly after we got back. I will say this though; in our next house, we need to get a king-sized bed. Two people, two dogs, and two cats are too much for this bed. And there would be five cats if we left the door open...
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment