Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday = Tired Me.

I ended up grabbing Marvel VS Capcom 2 on XBLA. Naturally.

I guess I convinced myself it was the only logical thing to do. After all, I already had an official Street Fighter 4 Fightpad which I've barely had a chance to use. Also, I also saw a couple friends playing it, which will likely never happen on the PS3. So I went ahead and bought it. And it's predictably awesome.

The Fightpad work great, and I've already had some epic matches. I've played friends and strangers, and I've been winning about 90 percent of the time, which is unexpectedly awesome. I have a feeling I've just been lucky to not get too many people who are just ungodly good. It's coming, though. Eventually the only ones left will be the hardcore.

Fat Princess also finally came out last night, so I grabbed that as well. I played a few matches. I did pretty well, but it would be nice to have someone to organize some strategy with... The game is really charming. It's fun, and cute and charming. That's all I can say.

It's Friday, so I'm predictably tired. I try my hardest to go to bed early, but I can't seem to hit the hay anytime before 2 am. By Friday I'm always wiped, and I always want to just go and sleep, and Lindsay never lets me.

We're heading up North this weekend for a friend's wedding. We've got some planned activities squeezed in there, too. Sea Kayaking and Golf are the main two events on the agenda. Lindsay's never actually played a game of Golf, she's only been to the driving range and we've practiced chipping and putting. I think it will be fun, but I picking up and leaving for a few days can be kind of hassle.

But maybe I'm just tired and cranky.

No comments: