Monday, July 20, 2009

Kittenface Cometh.

Remember in my last post how I said I wasn't that sick? I lied. I'm sick. I've got bronchitis...

I finally made a doctors appointment, even though I"m feeling a little better. I am still coughing the night away, which is intolerable and painful.

This weekend was a bummer, I was terribly sick on Saturday. I stayed inside and spent most of my time playing World of Warcraft or watching My Name is Earl on Netflix.

I did a little bit of work, but I was feeling terrible. Sunday started out not much better. Hacking all night long doesn't do much for my sparkling personality, But I just lied in bed with my eyes shut and tried to ignore the coughing. Eventually, I went out for a walk with the dogs. I just vowed to walk and walk until I felt better. And eventually I did. Although I'm pretty exhausted.

Lindsay and Chris C had a plan of going to Sam's Club for candy, so I came with. I felt pretty out of it, but I managed to have an alright time. LIndsay got about 10 pounds of candy and 10 pounds of crackers and 10 pounds of fruit.

Sometime on Friday or Saturday night, I finally hit level 55 with Chatsworth, my Main in World of Warcraft. 55 has been my goal for a long, long time, because that's when you are allowed to create a Death Knight. So Sunday night I finally dove into new World of Warcraft content!

I present to you my mighty and wrath-filled Blood Elf Death Knight...

...KITTENFACE.

kittenface1.jpg

Oh, yes. That name shall ring for eternity through the soulless ears of all who've fallen before my mighty blade.

Being a Death Knight is fun, so far. I played through most of the opening area, I assume, but I didn't quite finish, since I noticed it was 2 am right before I did (what I assume to be) the final quest...

And the rate they hand out armor and talent points is fantastic! I only WISH the rewards would come so fast and furious regularly.

By the end of the night, I looked much more badass, like this...

kittenface2.jpg

Finally. Finally. Finally. I don't play WoW very hardcore, and a while back, I honestly never thought I'd make it. But here I am. My parents would be proud.

No comments: