Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I wanna take you (two) for a ride...
Marvel VS Capcom 2 hit the Xbox Live Arcade today...
A digital, online enabled re-release of one of my favorite fighting games of all time.
I already own it. I had it on the Dreamcast but I lost it, and a while back I re-bought it for the PS2. It's rare and it cost about a hundred bucks...
But it's just that good.
I know I'm going to get the re-release when it comes to Playstation Network in a couple weeks, so I can use my Arcade Stick with it.
So the question is, do I also just go head and buy the XBLA version? I do have a special edition Street Fighter FightPad just itching to be used. Plus I have more friends on Xbox who I could rumble with...
That would be 4 times that I've bought this game in my life... and I still think it's a good idea. That is why I am dumb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I bought the game for xbox. I don't really know why, I am super bad at it. Like really bad. It just happened to cost 1200 points. I had 1200 points... One thing led to another and now I have a kicking and screaming MvC2...
Time to start reading the guides and learning how to loose less quickly.
Post a Comment