I skipped out on two days of work this week, but to honest, I wasn't very sick. I just had deadlines for projects I just couldn't meet otherwise.
But oh, cruel fate. Now I am actually very sick. But I've already missed two days and I'm feeling behind. I can't afford to miss anymore time, so I'm stuck in my current situation of feeling like crap, but dragging myself to work each day.
At least I wrapped up both projects I needed to wrap up. I've got feedback on the Sandbox Theatre project, and the feedback is exactly what I predicted. There's some changes to make, but it shouldn't be a huge deal.
I just sent off the Target project at about 11 last night, and I've got some feedback already, but it's very positive with one change so minuscule it will only take about 2 minutes.
So that's a relief, I guess. Maybe I'll post the Sandbox one soon. The Target project I won't be able to post until it hits the store shelves, and I'm unclear as to whether that's this coming Christmas season, or Christmas 2010.
That's what sucks about working in product design. I've been in 2010 mode since the beginning of the year. It makes time that much more condensed.
I have been up all night coughing and coughing and moaning and tossing. I barely got any sleep, and it feels like I swallowed a handful of razorblades. My voice sounds deep and gravely and sexy, though. So that's a bonus.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment