Tuesday, July 28, 2009

(some) PETS!

twink4.jpg
Twink doing his best "bat boy" impression.

atari side.jpg
Atari is thinking hard.

atari eye buldge.jpg
...really hard.

twink3.jpg
Twink is thinking hard about being a weirdo.

tea cup jade.jpg
Cute, tiny Jade drinks from a tiny tea cup.

tiny head oliva.jpg
So does big, fat, tiny-headed Oliva.

twink2.jpg
Twink is a happy guy.

sleepy jade.jpg
Jade isn't a very good listener. She get's bored easily.

twink.jpg
So cute but so ugly but so happy.

lazy twink.jpg
Lazy naked baby.

jade in sink.jpg
Deep in thought. "Where does water come from?"

jade and lindsay.jpg
Lindsay and Jade share a moment.

atari front.jpg
Atari at attention.

jade leaving fridge.jpg
After crawling into in the fridge and setting up camp, Jade decides to leave right as I try to take a photo.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

It just sunk in that you have two new cats. I have been trying to combine Olivia and Jade in my brain and getting really confused by how it keeps managing to change from black to nearly white. Now I get it. Two cats. Yikes.