I found out on Thursday that the office wasn't open on Friday, thanks to the 4th of July weekend. Nice.
So on Friday, Lindsay and I decided to work on stuff at the studio or a coffee house. But it was a slow start, and then we met Adam for some BBQ. And then Lindsay was too tired to work, so we went home.
Adam and I met up online and played Gears of War 2 Wingman and Burnout Paradise while Lindsay napped. We took the dogs for a long walk, and supervised Jade with the other pets. She's doing pretty well integrating with the other pets.
At night we ordered some pizza, played WoW and watched Dexter. We never made it to the coffee house. But we did today, and we've been here for about 4 hours or so. I'm getting a little restless, but I think Lindsay's in the groove, so I'll manage.
It was raining earlier, so I was thinking we might have to skip the fireworks at Powderhorn Park, but now it's pretty much perfect out.
Now it's much later, and the fireworks are over. They were cool and the night was pretty much perfect.
Now we're playing WoW and watching Die Hard. That seems like a perfect 4th of July movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Dexter, that show is the best!
Post a Comment