Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nothing too exciting.

My bronchitis problem is getting better. I'm no longer contagious! Probably.

I still cough an unbearable amount all night long. Something about being vertical just triggers unending fits. But I've returned to work and I actually feel pretty darn good.

While I was sick I finished my Target project and got it 100% approved. I only had to make one tiny revision, just swapping a color. I love it when there's no changed.

The Sandbox Theatre one is less easy to nail down and still ongoing, but it's not bad. The changes are a case of sacrificing some of the artistic license for the sake of things like legibility and being congruous with the themes of the actual production. So that's fair.

The muscles in my legs hurt, probably from not being able to go to the gym or run for the past week. I did some stretches at work that hurt in an awesome way.

Thankfully being sick has afforded me the chance to hit level 60 with Kittenface, my new Death Knight in World of Warcraft. After however many years, I hit the level cap for the first version of the game. If only there hadn't been two level-cap raising patches since then...

I went to to Roat Osha with Chris C and Lindsay after work, and I was so tired I could barely stand it. The food was good, but by the end I was just aching to go home and lie down. Which I did, kind of.

I went home and sprawled on the couch, until Battlefield loaded, at which point I alternately kicked butt and got my butt handed to me with Adam, Chris C and Ryan. I was so tired that after a few rounds I couldn't stare down my iron sights anymore and I quit out. I worked out a tiny bit, but I am exhausted, so I played a couple minutes of The Secret of Monkey Island. But eventually my eyes just wouldn't say open. I need to go to sleep right now. So I will.

No comments: