Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sick weekend.

I haven't been feeling well, lately. I am recovering, though.

On Friday I ran to the gym before going home. When I got home, I quickly helped finish cooking and decorating cupcakes. We took the cupcakes to a friend's art opening, were we met up with few other friends. We hung out for a while, then Chris C, Ryan, Adam, Lindsay and I some of us headed to Sakura for some food. It was good, and I think they might have been closed and too polite to tell us to leave by the time we finally headed out.

We went back to our place for a while, but both Lindsay and i were totally exhausted. So everyone went home, but we agreed to meet up online for some Call of Duty 4. My friend Adam just got an Xbox, and he was on, too, so we rolled deep.

Saturday Lindsay went to meet Becky and work, but I'm doing a project that's very scanner-intensive, so I hung around and worked on that, as well as doing some laundry and playing Valkyria Chronicles.

I went grocery shopping before Lindsay came home and we made a pretty good dinner. I wasn't feeling too well and I thought about going to bed, but then I saw Jesse and Adam playing CoD4 online, so I joined in. It started out ok, but I got worse and worse until I finally decided I was just too tired to bother.

Today was more of the same. Except, despite feeling better each day since I got sick, today I felt absolutely terrible. Lindsay left to work, and I've been cleaning, doing laundry, working and playing Valkyria Chronicles. And coughing myself sore. Not too exciting.

No comments: