Last night and tonight I had to work on a project after work. I did make sure to get a chance last night to play the Resident Evil 5 demo that hit Xbox LIVE. Hot shit.
I can see people's problems with it being slightly awkward to control, and that it's just Resident Evil 4 with nicer graphics. That's all more than OK with me. RE4 )was and still is) one of my favorite games of all time, and I got right back into the swing of things with RE5.
I didn't even get to beat the short demo, but it was awesome nonetheless.
We're really bust at work. It kind of sucks, but at least I'm still working, right? Right.
After work I was meeting a client who was flying back from Paris. The plane was slightly late, but it worked out. I went to Yum! and met up with Lindsay, Becky and Chris C. I got some food and soon enough I was on my way.
I worked until about 9:00, then came home and worked some more. Tomorrow looks like it will be more of the same.
Weee....eee....e...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment