Yesterday I had to work late, because we have a huge presentation coming up at work. I was out by 6:45 or so, and I picked up Lindsay and Chris S and met Adam at Yum!.
We all went back to our place and played Little Big Planet and Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix. At around midnight we took Chris S home. I was really tired and had planned to go to bed, but instead I put in Fable 2 and got really into it.
3 hours later, it was very late and I had completed a couple quests and bought the Cemetery Mansion.
I almost started a new game, because I don't like my character. Girls in Fable 2 (which I am) get the shaft. If you are powerful, your appearance reflect that, so I look like a huge linebacker. Not only that, but I'm butt-ugly all over, not just proportionally.
But found some armor that made me took tolerable (unlike my super-powered but super-gimpy Will Users Robe) so I took a tiny hit to my stats, just so I wouldn't have to look at Helga, the super-chuck feminine man-beast.
Fable 2 is awesome, and ever tough I "beat" it, there was still a lot left to do. I got distracted by new releases like Fallout 3 and Gears of War 2, but I'm finally back.
So I'm having a great time finish up some quests and buying lots of property. I plan to download the new Knothole Island content soon, too. But I wanted to take care of a few loose ends, first.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment