I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. We leave for Hawaii in about 6 hours, but there's still a ton to do. I had a ton to do at work, and a ton to do outside of work too. Now I'm freaking out a little. It will all be fine, but still.
I also got Far Cry 2 in the mail today, and I want to try it before I leave...
Hmmmm.... no sleep tonight?
I also just found out that 1up was just purchased by UGO and laid off, well, pretty much everyone. That sucks, not only because a bunch of people lost their jobs, but because they have been my most trusted and highly regarded news and reviews outlet for a long time now.
I am truly bummed by that news.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment