Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ice Skating and Matchmaking.

On Friday we went out for lunch at Yum!, which is always good. It's our new sure-bet place.

We were going to check out a place downtown where our wedding will probably be held. It's nice and pretty cheap. We saw it online, so we took a trip over to see it in the flesh, even though no one was there to show us around. It was good, so Lindsay is going in on Tuesday to go over the details with someone and put down a down payment.

We went to the Depot after that and went ice skating. It was the first time I had ever skated, but it's pretty similar to rollerblading so I didn't fall or anything. We skated for a while, until it got crowded and my feet started hurting from the rented skates.

We went home and I played some Halo. My friend Chris S finally got his internet working right, so he could finally play. The two of us joined up with two of his friends and played for quite a while. It was totally awesome. Halo is still awesome.

Today I just couldn't wake up. I finally did and went to the gym, but it was late. We went out to hang out with Chris C for a bit, but he had something going on so he left and we went to Sakura for some sushi. It was good, and although the weather seemed crappy out, everything in Downtown St Paul is always serene and peaceful.

We came home and Ryan came over. We just hung around and talked for a while, and then we kind of jumped around testing out games. Ryan is amazing at videogames. He played one life in Powered Up Forever, for the first time ever, and beat my all-time high score by 1.5 million points.

I had about 1,000,000. He got to 2.5 million in one try.

I am really tired right now, it's almost 3 Am. But I'm waiting for Lindsay to finish something up. If I had it my way, I'd be snuggled up in bed with a couple dogs and cats.

No comments: