Sunday, June 20, 2010

Everybody loves donuts.

On Friday Linday and I went to the Mall after work. Lindsay needed some new work-type clothes for presenting for clients. I was hoping to see if the new model of Xbox 360's were in.

We didn't have much luck on either front. Lindsay didn't find much, despite checking. Both Gamestop stores were sold out of the new 360. I checked Best Buy, and they had gotten a shipment of ten at 6PM, and were down to five (it was 7:30). I didn't want to lug it around all night, so I stopped back in on our way out. Of course, they were all gone. Oh well. The studio will have to remain game-less for now.

We went to Fuji Ya on our way home.

On Saturday we ran to run some errands. We ended up into North Minneapolis, to buy some fabric at Crafty Planet. There's a bakery next door, so we stopped in for a tasty treat. The women working were packing up, and ended up just giving us about 50 donuts for 5 bucks.



That's a lot of donuts. It probably weight like 15 pounds. We went back to Crafty Planet and gave a few away to the women working. Then we went to the studio and gave Adam, Chris S and Isara some donuts. There were still about 40 donuts left, so we gave them to a bunch of dudes who were playing Warhammer and Magic down at Universe Games, right below the studio.

Sunday I finally got my bike fixed. I was pretty darn excited, so I rode it to the gym. Then I ran and lifted some weights and ran home. I was pretty tired.

Then we got word our three new couches would be delivered, so I got to move a lot of furniture for a couple hours. One of the new couches is really, really heavy. I suspect it has a lot to do with the fold-out bed contained within.

They're all really nice, though, and it's super cool to have a couple couches back in the living room.

No comments: