Man, this week has flown by. Again.
I remember I went to the studio and helped set some stuff up on Monday, before going to sushi at Tiger Sushi (because Fuji-Ya isn't open Mondays).
I went to the gym and got 3D Dot Game Heroes in the mail on Wednesday. Lindsay got a shipment of drink ware she made for Vessel, and we open our packages in the backyard with the dogs. I spent a lot of time helping my sister transfer video from her camcorder to her computer, and finally I just bought her a new camcorder so I could save time.
Last night I met up with Chris C and Jessie. We ate some food and I visited Chris' new house. I didn't leave until 10:30 or so, and by then Lindsay and my mom were both trying to get a hold of me. Lindsay thought I was in trouble, since I hadn't been home yet, and my mom was checking to make sure I remembered she was coming up on Friday. I hadn't.
Today I cleaned a whole bunch, for my mom. I got home and cleaned for hours and got really sweaty. Once I finished I sat down and played some Team Fortress 2 while waiting for her to arrive. It was just released on Mac, and it runs really well. Finally, I can get in on some TF2 action. I've discovered the Engineer to be really useful. The Heavy, too.
This has been a long, long week at work. I stayed late most nights, and the high-stress boss lady from corporate is in town. Traffic seemed worse than ever, and even though I was staying later, it still took an hour to get home some nights.
This was all compounded by the fact that I've decided to announce this upcoming Monday that I'm 'leaving' my current company and setting up shop at Paper Bicycle towers. I'm really excited, and it makes ever day I keep it a secret that much more torturous.
I say 'leaving' because I will continue to assist them with projects, off site and with the help of Paper Bicycle, if they want me too. I know for the next month or so they'll pretty much have no choice, and after that... I don't know.
I don't know what was happening after the next month or two for people who are staying either, though.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment