
Also, a bunch of donuts and bagels. Score.
I ate and talked and then got to work... for a bit. But some people took me out to lunch at this Asian/French place. I was stuffed from eating too many bagels and donuts, so I just got a salad. But it was good.
I spent the rest of the day finishing a project and trying to clean and move files. I didn't get out until 6:30 or 7. Natalie and Emiko stayed to help, they were pretty bummed out.
We stood around in the parking lot talking for a bit. The goodbye was especially long and sad considering I would be in Monday for a meeting.
Finally we went our separate ways, and before I even took two turns, a TERRIBLE storm hit. I literally couldn't see more than 20-30 feet out, but the highways were empty besides people who had pulled under a bridge, so I just took it slow and steady. I didn't make it far before decided to pull off to wait it out. I got off and went to Best Buy to see if they had any new slim 360s.
There was standing water about 2 feet deep all over the roads, so it was pretty treacherous. The worst being right in front of the Best Buy parking lot. I finally got in and was greeted by a bunch of employees huddled around the front door. There was a tornado and all the customers had gone down to the basement. They told me I couldn't join then but I just cruised around for a while until the rain let up a bit.
I finally got home and didn't do much else for the night. I played A Kingdom for Keflings and worked on my pimped-out castle. I watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and it was amazingly good. I decided to make some headway on my DLC backlog, so I played through the Gears 2 DLC that I've had sitting on my harddrive for months. It wasn't that good. Oh well.
At least I know now.


1 comment:
That brought a tear to my eye. But that's only because I forgot to blink
Post a Comment