
On Friday Lindsay's parents came up to drop off a lot of the stuff they took home when we disassembled the previous studio. I went straight home after work to meet them at our house and load up a bunch of furniture to take to the studio. We brought a couch, a map chest, and a bunch of shelves from our house.




We spent a couple hours unloading it all and moving it up to the 6th floor. Luckily, although the elevator looks really small, it fit everything. Even the stuff I was certain was way too big.

The next day we slept in really late. When we finally were up and moving, we went to Best Buy and picked up a small fridge and a toaster/convection oven. We bounced over to Ikea and bought three couches, two for the living room to replace the one we brough to the studio and the one we're going to throw out, and one that has a fold-out bed for the guest room. We also grabbed a giant rug for the studio because it's really empty and echoes like crazy.
We spent some time rearranging the studio at at at Falafel King, which is right next door. On our way home we stopped at Target for a new Router, and as we walked in, a small Mexican girl ran out into the parking lot crying. We stopped her and gathered she was lost, although she didn't seem to speak much English. Or maybe she was just crying to much. We brought her back inside and helped her find her mom.
We finally got home at around 9:30, and I spent some time working out before Lindsay and I played World of Warcraft for a couple hour. It's been months since we'd last logged in, but it was fun.
When Lindsay was getting ready for bed, I hopped onto EVE Online to give it whirl. I only played for about 15 minutes before deleting it forever. It's too hardcore. Too slow, and too crazy for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment