Saturday, December 25, 2010

Real Christmas

Real Christmas finally came and went. It seemed like Christmas was over, since by the 21st or 22nd, we had already had 4 or 5 celebrations.

On Christmas eve, we worked all day, but walked over to Chris S and Isara's for some holiday cheer afterward. We had some shrimp tacos, and it was pretty awesome. I'd have loved to stay longer, but we had some stuff to wrap up so we headed out after some chit chat.

christmas_40

The next day, Lindsay and I got up and started getting ready for Adam to come over. I did a little work-out, and then we exchanged presents. I got some nice stuff, a great scarf, a cool hat, some sweet art, a bad ass watch and more! I got Lindsay a big-ass color laser printer/copier for the Paper Bicycle studio...

christmas_41

christmas_42

christmas_43

christmas_44

christmas_45

christmas_46

We made chorizo and eggs with tortillas, salsa, fruit, yogurt... maybe some other stuff too. It was way too much, but also way too good and none of us could stop eating until we were over-stuffed.

christmas_47

We opened presents for the cats and dogs, and for each other as well. Adam got us a couple amazing TMNT blankets that have the magical effect of instantly making you sleepy.
christmas_48

christmas_49

christmas_50

christmas_51

christmas_52

christmas_53

christmas_54

christmas_55

christmas_56

christmas_57

christmas_58

christmas_59

We watched the episode of I Hate My Kitchen! we were on, because Adam hadn't seen it at all, and we'd only seen a tiny, artifacted digital version. It's still embarrassing, I don't know if I ever need to see it again now.

The rest of Christmas we spent watching Firefly and playing games. And doing a little bit of work, I guess.

No comments: