Today I went into the office after having a hard time waking up. Lindsay had a meeting at 9, so she got up at 8. If I was still in San Fransisco, it would have been 6. Which for me, is ungodly early.
When I finally did make it to the office, we had a lot of work to do, but it was kind of fun. At first I thought it sucked but once I got into it, it was easy. At about 6 I went to the gym, which was awesome. Totally awesome. I worked really hard and completely exhausted myself, though.
I went home and cleaned up a bit before Francesca and Lindsay came home. We made cookies, and ordered a pizza. I played my new WoW character, Muthaeff. He's kind of cool, but I doubt I'll play him past the opening zone.
Then I played the expansion to Costume Quest, Grubbins on Ice. I played it all in once sitting, which was probably about 2 1/2 hours. It was cool. I was ready for a bit more Costume Quest and this was a perfect fit. The environments were more varied and colorful than the screen shots might let on and the new costumes were pretty fun. It was a great little romp, about a 1/3rd shorter than the original game but just enough.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment